Fresh01 are very proud to announce that Travel Angel the elearning course designed and built by Fresh01 has been awarded the coveted CSR award for Innovation and the overall GOLD award at the Business Travel Show.
Fresh designed, produced and directed the e-learning course – helped launch it and market it to be one of the leading products in the security arena. Kurt Ozficici of Fresh01 remarked “We are delighted that all the hard work and effort of our combined teams has been rewarded in such a prestigious way, this is the first of many significant landmarks in our journey through the world of e-learning that we are proud to hold up high and shout about.”
Launched in February 2010, Travel Angel is an online Traveller safety e-Learning course, which has been developed using years of instructor lead training. Areas covered included in the modules:
• Personal Security Protocols – How to manage personal security protocols to help reduce risk of exposure to violence based around the simple acronym SAFER: Situational awareness, Avoid routine, Follow security protocols, Ensure reliable communications, Remain anonymous.
• Preparation & Arrival – Aids in planning ahead for travel specifically to manage potential complications including: prior to departure, required documents, luggage, in-flight and arrival at destination.
• Travel Health Risks – Topics covered include: Pre-travel consultation, destination health issue awareness, pre-dental checks, information on mosquitoes, exposure to the sun, HIV Aids, personal medical kits.
• Getting Around Your Destination – Topics covered include: In the hotel, taxis and minicabs, rental cars, driving and the law, parking, on foot, specifically for women. • Street Crime & Robbery – Addresses general street crime scenarios such as: Areas likely to be targeted by criminals, spatial awareness, “robbery wallets”, hostile negotiations, incident reporting procedure.
• Terrorism & Civil Unrest – Addresses Al Qaida and other related terrorist groups ability and willingness to carry our indiscriminate terrorist attacks. Topics covered include: high risk target recognition, personal response measures, hotel/building procedures. Travel Angel is a unique groundbreaking e-learning course designed to reduce corporate and traveller exposure to risk through education and awareness training prior to travel. Applicable to business travellers worldwide, we are now the industry leaders in the provision of this type of online training with over 366,000 corporate
About the awards:
The annual Business Travel & Meetings Show Innovation Awards which recognise those business travel & meetings suppliers who create highly innovative products, services and processes for business travellers and bookers, buyers and arrangers of travel & meetings.
There are seven ‘Category Award Winners’, signifying the travel suppliers who are leading innovators in a specific area of travel management and from these category winners the supplier considered to be the ‘most innovative’ is awarded with the ‘Gold Innovation Award’.
All category winners are presented with a commemorative award during the first day of the Business Travel Show with the ‘Gold Innovation Award’ presented at the BT Club & After Show Party on Tuesday 8th in front of 500+ VIP buyer guests and leading suppliers.